The present General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the Conditions of Use) are intended to regulate access to content and services for unregistered users of the Website owned by Mónica del Real, with address at C / Golfo de Salónica 9, and with NIF 46138985L, (hereinafter, Osamore), located at the URL www.osamore.com.
1.2. However, access to certain content and the use and / or acquisition / provision of some services is subject to certain Particular Conditions or General Contract Conditions, which, depending on the case, will replace, complete and / or modify these Conditions of Use. , and in case of contradiction, the contradictory terms of the Particular Conditions or General Contracting Conditions will prevail over those stipulated in these Conditions of Use.
1.3. Osamore reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, content of the Website and any of its services, as well as the conditions required for its access, use and / or provision of services offered. The access and use of the contents and services after the entry into force of their modifications or changes in the conditions imply the acceptance of the same.
2.1. This Website is governed by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. In no case will it be understood that the User's access and navigation to the Website or the use, acquisition and / or contracting of products or services offered through it, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by Osamore.
2.3. Osamore is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property of Osamore as well as the rights and / or licenses of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents and products available through it.
2.4. It is not allowed to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice and any other identification data of Osamore's rights. It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and products, including at www.osamore.com for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of Osamore.
3.1. The User will have access to the contents and use of the services provided by the Website for free, although some services may be subject to prior registration, prior contracting and / or payment of an amount by the User, which is It will specify in its own General Contracting Conditions.
3.2. By using the services and / or accessing the contents of the Website, the User agrees with these Conditions of Use, agreeing not to use them to send messages that defame or insult, or that contain false information, that is inappropriate, abusive. , harmful, pornographic, threatening, damaging the public image or private life of third parties or that for any reason violates any law.
3.3. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to collect data for advertising purposes, not to send any type of online advertising and not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the Services that may be provided by Osamore, information, messages, graphics, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any kind of material, data or content that, without being exhaustive:
• Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• In any way they contravene, belittle or violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally or in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system;
• Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent actions; • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs or age;
• Incorporate criminal, violent or degrading messages;
• Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
• Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, so that they may mislead their object or the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
• They are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use they make or intend to make; • Violate the business secrets of third parties;
• Are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
• Infringe the regulations on secrecy of communications;
• Cause, due to their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Services.
4.1. In the event that the User sends information of any kind to Osamore through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Page itself, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
4.2. The User acknowledges assuming responsibility and will hold Osamore harmless for any communication provided personally or on his behalf, the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same reaching said responsibility without any restriction.
5.1. Osamore cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or information provided through the Website.
Consequently, Osamore does not guarantee nor is it responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said content or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (vi) the damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Osamore establishes on the Website or through the violation of its security systems.
5.2 However, Osamore declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, he must immediately notify Osamore so that it can proceed to the adoption of the Measures.
6.1 Links to other web pages
In the event that from the Website, the User could find links to other Web Pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. Osamore does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Osamore will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website to which a link could be established from it, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information , files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party Web pages, they must immediately notify Osamore in order to proceed to disable the access link to it.
The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external Website will not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Osamore and the person responsible for the external Website.
6.2 Links on other Websites to the Website
If any User, entity or Site or Website wishes to establish some type of link to the Website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
• The link can only be directed to the Main Page or Home of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by Osamore.
• The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must completely cover the entire screen of the Main Page of the Website. In no case, unless Osamore expressly authorizes it in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its Website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of your Page or Website.
• On the Website that establishes the link, it may not be declared in any way that Osamore has authorized such a link, unless it has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page or website to the website owned by Osamore correctly, wishes to include on its website the brand, denomination, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element owned by Osamore and / or the Website, must have prior express written authorization.
• Osamore does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Websites that contain illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
Osamore does not have the power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website owned by Osamore. In this sense, Osamore does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website that establishes that link, specifically, by way of example and not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
7.1. Osamore may modify the terms and conditions stipulated here, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way that these Conditions of Use appear, through any type of communication addressed to Users.
7.2. The temporary validity of these Conditions of Use coincides, therefore, with the time of their exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Conditions of Use will become effective.
7.3. Regardless of what may be provided in the Particular Conditions that are established, Osamore may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in these Conditions of Use will remain in force.
8.1. The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of the Conditions of Use.
8.3. The non-exercise or execution by Osamore of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver of it, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing on its part.
In the event of a defective product, the seller must proceed to replace or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that appears within a period of two years from delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it. Previously, and since Osamore is informed about the defective product, it will go through a quality control in which it is distinguished whether the defect corresponds to the use of the item or to a manufacturing defect.
The Osamore website has applied SSL security. The term SSL (Secure Socket Layers) refers to a technique used for the encryption and authentication of data traffic. In other words, the communication between the browser and the web server is secure.
The set of data that is protected by the SSl encryption protocol includes:
-Registration information: name, address, email address, telephone number.
-Identification data: email address and password.
-Payment details: credit card number, bank account.
-Documents uploaded by the client.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.